Conference is a unique opportunity to work on YOUR professional development and own your career progression and ultimate success! Get a head start on planning for a successful conference experience by attending the:
Know Before You Go Webinar
12:00 Noon Central*
Live via your computer
Free of Charge
During an interactive session you will learn the “ins and outs” of the WFF Annual Leadership Development Conference as an important professional development and networking event.
Objectives for this episode of “Success Talks”
- Learn how to utilize the Leadership Competency Assessment (LCA) to make your educational experience most beneficial
- Get the most out of the conference educational tracks and keynote speaker presentations and learn how to apply the knowledge to your career progression.
- Learn “What’s New” this year at conference
- Get ready for the “Women Making Their Mark Tour”
- Learn how to take advantage of exclusive WFF discounts
Question or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-770-9100.